Join the EUROPRACTICE Mailing List
Home > Software > Luceda Photonics
|IPKISS||How to Order|
The IPKISS Design Framework
IPKISS.flow is a scripting environment enabling a complete photonic IC design flow, from component definition, interconnection, and layout; via physical and circuit simulation; to true design validation, by real measurement feedback.
Consistent transitions between the stages of the design process are ensured, since the views used at each phase are bound to a single, centrally-defined component model. As a consequence of this tight coupling between a component's parameterized layout and corresponding simulation view, rigorous agreement between designs and fabricated ICs can be expected.
Raises the integrity of your design flow
- Fully parametric powerful Python scripting
- From netlist to layout in the same component
- Circuit simulation & validation by measurement
- Customizable to internal design methodology
IPKISS comes with PICAZZO, a large library of predefined parametric components. While mainly developed for silicon photonics, the components are generic and can be applied to any planar photonic integration technology. Components include parametric grating couplers, Mach-Zehnder interferometers, (multi-)ring resonators and (optionally) advanced wavelength filters such as arrayed waveguide gratings (AWGs) and echelle gratings.
IPKISS.flow 3.0 key features
How to Order
Orders are placed with the vendor on a single order, once per month. To be included in the current month's order, all documents including original ink-signed paper End User Agreements (if applicable) must be received by the Microelectronics Support Centre no later than the 25th day of the month.
Detailed instructions on how to place an order are given in our Order Procedures.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL ORDERS
- Luceda Photonics Order Form 1 copy, electronic copy via e-mail accepted, and
- Purchase Order 1 copy, electronic copy via e-mail accepted
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR FIRST TIME ORDER FROM THIS VENDOR ONLY
- Luceda Photonics End User Agreement for Academic Institutes TWO copies each with signatures in ink, electronic copies NOT accepted, paper originals must be sent to the Microelectronics Support Centre via courier recommended, see Order form for address, or
- Luceda Photonics End User Agreement for Research Laboratories Instructions as per Agreement for Academic Institutes
STATEMENT FROM RESEARCH LABORATORIES
- End Usage Statement for Vendor Approval required when ordering first licenses of any new license bundle, 1 copy, electronic copy via e-mail accepted, can be sent in advance of other paperwork
PLEASE ENSURE that you read the End User Agreement Notes before downloading the End User Agreements
|The EUROPRACTICE Software Service is managed by the Microelectronics Support Centre, STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK.
You can contact the Microelectronics Support Centre by email: MicroelectronicsCentre@stfc.ac.uk
Last modified: July 27, 2016