Join the Europractice Mailing List
Home > Software > HDL Works
|EASE||Supported Machine Types|
|HDL Companion||How to Order|
EASE is a graphical HDL design entry tool. Designs are created using a mix of graphics/text and then automatically generates optimized HDL code in VHDL or Verilog. EASE comprises of several modules:
- Block diagram editor easily allows the designer to decompose a system into functional blocks
- State diagram editor for graphical creation of synchronous or asynchronous Moore, Mealy and mixed state machines
- Truth table editor
- HDL language editor
- Design browser for an overview of the complete design including used libraries, packages and configurations
Additional information can be found in the following HDL Works EASE Datasheet
HDL Companion is an HDL analysis and navigation environment. HDL Companion offers a complete overview of your design, from high level structure to the details in the source code. Features include signal tracing, a Tcl interpreter, revision control and a language sensitive text editor.
HDL Companion accepts VHDL, Verilog and mixed language source code and automatically extracts numerous design details from the code. Incomplete designs or and uncompiled code are accepted. The user interface provides an overview and navigation of all objects and files and it shows the complete design hierarchy.
Additional information can be found in the following HDL Works HDL Companion Datasheet
Supported Machine Types
WINDOWS (64 bit): Windows 7/8.1/10
LINUX (64 bit): Likely to be compatible with most recent distribtions. Tested with RHEL6 and 7.
The software is protected by means of a floating FlexLM license.
How to Order
Orders are placed with the vendor on a single order, once per month. To be included in the current month's order, all documents including original ink-signed paper End User Agreements (if applicable) must be received by the Microelectronics Support Centre no later than the 25th day of the month.
Detailed instructions on how to place an order are given in our Order Procedures.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL ORDERS
- HDL Works Order Form for Academic Members 1 copy, electronic copy via e-mail accepted
- HDL Works Order Form for Research Laboratory Members (login required) 1 copy, electronic copy via e-mail accepted
- Purchase Order 1 copy, electronic copy via e-mail accepted
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR FIRST TIME ORDER FROM THIS VENDOR ONLY
- HDL Works End User Agreement for Academic Institutes TWO copies each with signatures in ink, electronic copies NOT accepted, paper originals must be sent to the Microelectronics Support Centre via courier recommended, see Order form for address, or
- HDL Works End User Agreement for Research Laboratories Instructions as per Agreement for Academic Institutes
STATEMENT FROM RESEARCH LABORATORIES
- End Usage Statement for Vendor Approval required when ordering first licenses of any new license bundle, 1 copy, electronic copy via e-mail accepted, can be e-mailed in advance of other paperwork
|Last modified: January 29, 2019|