Join the EUROPRACTICE Mailing List
Home > Software > HDL Works
|EASE||Supported Machine Types|
|HDL Companion||How to Order|
EASE is a graphical HDL design entry tool. Designs are created using a mix of graphics/text and then automatically generates optimized HDL code in VHDL or Verilog. EASE comprises of several modules:
- Block diagram editor easily allows the designer to decompose a system into functional blocks
- State diagram editor for graphical creation of synchronous or asynchronous Moore, Mealy and mixed state machines
- HDL language editor
- Design browser for an overview of the complete design including used libraries, packages and configurations
Additional information can be found in the following HDL Works datasheet
Supported Machine Types
SPARC Solaris 7 (or later)
Redhat Enterprise 4 and SUSE 10
The software is protected by means of a floating FlexLM license.
How to Order
Orders are placed with the vendor on a single order, once per month. To be included in the current month's order, all documents including original ink-signed paper End User Agreements (if applicable) must be received by the Microelectronics Support Centre no later than the 25th day of the month.
Detailed instructions on how to place an order are given in our Order Procedures.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL ORDERS
- HDL Works Order Form 1 copy, electronic copy via e-mail accepted, and
- Purchase Order 1 copy, electronic copy via e-mail accepted
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR FIRST TIME ORDER FROM THIS VENDOR ONLY
- HDL Works End User Agreement for Academic Institutes TWO copies each with signatures in ink, electronic copies NOT accepted, paper originals must be sent to the Microelectronics Support Centre via courier recommended, see Order form for address, or
- HDL Works End User Agreement for Research Laboratories Instructions as per Agreement for Academic Institutes
STATEMENT FROM RESEARCH LABORATORIES
- End Usage Statement for Vendor Approval required when ordering first licenses of any new license bundle, 1 copy, electronic copy via e-mail accepted, can be sent in advance of other paperwork
PLEASE ENSURE that you read the End User Agreement Notes before downloading the End User Agreements
|The EUROPRACTICE Software Service is managed by the Microelectronics Support Centre, STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK.
You can contact the Microelectronics Support Centre by email: MicroelectronicsCentre@stfc.ac.uk
Last modified: July 7, 2016