Join the EUROPRACTICE Mailing List
Home > Software > Dolphin Integration
|SMASH All-in-One + SLED||SCROOGE||How to Order|
SMASH All-in-One + SLED
SCROOGE is a mixed-signal hierarchical power consumption analyser which uses SMASH as the simulation engine. The power consumption is analyzed during a transient simulation in order to take into account the analogue and logic activity due to the testbench. The results are analyzed by SCROOGE without the need to export very large activity files for post-processing. Power consumption of logic and analogue blocks may be directly analyzed in the same waveform window.
Please follow the links below for more information on the Dolphin Integration products:
|SMASH All-in-One technical information||SLED technical information||COACH technical information||SCROOGE technical information|
How to Order
Orders are placed with the vendor on a single order, once per month. To be included in the current month's order, all documents including original ink-signed paper End User Agreements (if applicable) must be received by the Microelectronics Support Centre no later than the 25th day of the month.
Detailed instructions on how to place an order are given in our Order Procedures.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR ALL ORDERS
- Dolphin Integration Order Form 1 copy, electronic copy via e-mail accepted, and
- Purchase Order 1 copy, electronic copy via e-mail accepted
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR FIRST TIME ORDER FROM THIS VENDOR ONLY
- Dolphin Integration End User Agreement for Academic Institutes TWO copies each with signatures in ink, electronic copies NOT accepted, paper originals must be sent to the Microelectronics Support Centre via courier recommended, see Order form for address, or
- Dolphin Integration End User Agreement for Research Laboratories Instructions as per Agreement for Academic Institutes
STATEMENT FROM RESEARCH LABORATORIES
- End Usage Statement for Vendor Approval required when ordering first licenses of any new license bundle, 1 copy, electronic copy via e-mail accepted, can be sent in advance of other paperwork
PLEASE ENSURE that you read the End User Agreement Notes before downloading the End User Agreements
|The EUROPRACTICE Software Service is managed by the Microelectronics Support Centre, STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK.
You can contact the Microelectronics Support Centre by email: MicroelectronicsCentre@stfc.ac.uk
Last modified: July 7, 2016