|Cadence Limited Online Support||
Join the Europractice Mailing List
Home > Software > Cadence > Cadence Limited Online Support
Cadence Limited Online Support (LoS)
Access to Cadence’s Limited Online Support knowledge base is available to all Europractice/Cadence customers. Limited Online Support allows users to search through application notes, product manuals, troubleshooting info and more.
Online submission and tracking of service requests, downloading or ordering software is not possible through Limited Online Support.
- To order or download software, please speak to your Europractice site representative, order forms can be found here.
- For technical support and service requests, directly contact the Microelectronics Support Centre
Europractice/Cadence customers can gain access to Cadence’s Limited Online Support knowledge base by completing an amendment to the Europractice/Cadence End User Agreement. Two paper originals each with original signatures in ink must be sent to the Microelectronics Support Centre, Science & Technology Facilities Council, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Chilton, Didcot, Oxfordshire OX11 0QX, United Kingdom.
- Please read the Notes on Cadence EUA Amendment for Limited Online Support Access before completing the document
You will need:
- An email address in your institution’s email domain
- A reference key (contact your Europractice site representative)
- Contact your Europractice site representative to arrange signing and submission of the EUA amendment (see above)
- If your site already has the EUA amendment in place, ask your site rep for the LoS reference key
- Go to http://support.cadence.com and click on Register Now
- Following the on-screen instructions, use your institution email address to create the account
- Enter the Reference Key obtained from your Europractice site representative
- Wait for the confirmation email with your single-use password
- Sign in and reset your password
- Login and finish setting up your account.
To renew your Online Support access
Reference Keys are renewed annually, in line with the licence keys. When the reference key expires, existing users will need to re-attach their email address to the new key.
You will need to obtain the new reference key from your Europractice site representative.
- Go to http://support.cadence.com
- Enter your existing email-address and password, click LOG IN
- When the “Access Denied” page appears, click on the Reference Key radio button, copy and paste your new reference key into the appropriate field, then click SUBMIT
- You should be transferred to the home page of your account
- Subsequent logins should use the newly saved reference key
|Last modified: September 18, 2017|